Contact Me

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

http://www.etsy.com/listing/44116492/wire-wrapped-blue-quartz

This beautiful blue quartz is a 24mm teardrop...huge and so pretty! I used brass wire to wrap it and the crystal bicones with.

I am getting my supplies together to make feather earrings! I have:
• Black and white grizzly rooster feathers
• Lime, aqua, yellow and hot pink saddle coque feathers - ordered
• Peacock
• Black goose biots - ordered

When I get all my feathers, I'm going to give it a try. I thought the feathers might draw attention to my booth at a festival on May 1st, Dothan, AL. My daughter told me they are the rage. Kate, Dancing With the Stars, was wearing feather earrings last week. Siobhan, American Idol, had feathers in her hair last night. Simon thought they were leaves! What does Simon know? In looking at pictures of feather earrings, I see they look a bit like hair extensions.


No comments:

Post a Comment